Diocesi of Jesi
Structural “in situ” survey, coordination of “in situ” surveys, structural modeling
From historical sources we learn that the Abbey was built during the XI century, but only in 1947 it get on to the Bishopric of Jesi. From a structural point of view the abbey consists of two bodies (North and South) both with three floors. The differences between the two bodies is inherent in the state of conservation; the project of the body on the north (the oldest and the noblest part of the building), actually in good condition, regarded the closing of recesses and openings. The project of the body on the south, the “service” part of the building, was more considerable.